SperMStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SperMStory

This is the SperMStory forums. :) Welcome. Chat away!

2 posters

Roberto's GM Application.

Roberto
    Roberto

Roberto's GM Application. Empty Roberto's GM Application.

Post  Roberto Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:56 pm

IGN:
    Roberto

Roberto

Nationality:
    Italian/African

MSN: robertorr212@hotmail.com
    AIM: brobo32

Languages Spoken:
    Italian, French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Latin.

About Me:
    Well my names Roberto I'm 19 and I live in NYC (Long Island to be specific). I go to college right now and I'm studying marine biology. I love sports I played state soccer for 2 years and I still play college soccer Smile. I'm a nice guy and a funny person when you get to know me (So please do)! Well what else can I say.. uhm... I love meeting new people and I love having conversation. I'm easy to get to know and be friendly with so to finalize this thank you for letting me in the community SperMS!

Past Experience:

Well for starters I've worked with many different Maple Story Servers. My first was SnowMS which was where I was an administrator. I was working for them by being a Game Master, but got the administrator position a.k.a. SuperGM for coding and gfxing. After that server I worked for Sparta Story. There I was a normal Game Master working with the server and keeping it alive. After that I worked on my own maple story server called Maple Genesis. I had this server running for about a good year I then closed it recently because I wanted to go share my experience with other servers and join others make new friends etcetera. Then after that I worked for MapleFun which was a hamachi based server which personally I do not really like, but it's alright. Anywho to finish this up I've worked for many different servers.

What I can do for this server!:

I will be sure and make sure that there will be no hackers at all on this server. Also I will hold events everyday more then one keeping players interacted with everything and making sure everyone is happy. I am also a fun person to talk to so I will be always available to talk to or communicate with. I will also be able to bring at least 50 more players to this server over some time. Also I know how to do GFX which is photoshop editing and anything with adobe. I can make movies and I also know how to code Java; Java source; HTML; Php and yeah that's about it there. I'm still learning some C++. I will make sure that this server stays alive and that all the players who are willing to join will have tons of fun!

Pros:
    I'm always available.
    I will always be there to help a player in need.
    I will not let any hackers ruin this server.
    I will be sure to spend at least 5 hours a day on the server in-game and out of game.
    I'm also making a serious application because I know I have to be serious when it comes to working for a server, but I do have a fun and funny side so when you get to know me you'll find it out Razz

Cons:
    I have some cons when it comes to patience I will admit it, but I've started to overcome it.
    I am at times busy with things for college, but rarely.

Final Words:
    Well I hope I get accepted and even if I don't I will still be making this a better community and helping out with anything.

Thanks,
    Roberto
    Artemis
    Artemis

Roberto's GM Application. Empty :D

Post  Artemis Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:02 am

Heya! Very Happy good luck to you too. X)
    Roberto
    Roberto

Roberto's GM Application. Empty Re: Roberto's GM Application.

Post  Roberto Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:22 am

Thanks m8

Sponsored content

Roberto's GM Application. Empty Re: Roberto's GM Application.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:16 pm